Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Who's Down with B.I.P.?

Hello Listeners (nee Readers),

Exciting changes have occurred.  My good friend and fellow blogger, Lincee www.ihategreenbeans.com Ray has successfully launched her I Hate Green Beans Podcast which can be linked from her website or via iTunes.  I've been honored to be a guest on several of the episodes, but please, don't limit your listening enjoyment to me.  

We've worked out a few kinks, polished up our "Ummms," "Uhhhs," and we're focusing on our non-regional diction so y'all can understand us.  It's not perfect (yet), but Lincee deserves huge congratulations for entering a new medium and figuring out how to edit, post, and entertain all at the same time.  

In the latest episode, we chronicle Part 1 of Episode 1 of this season's Bachelor in Paradise.  It's posted now.  ENJOY and comment below and on Twitter.  At this point, any suggestions on content, making the show better, or simply just a note to say hello are all welcome.  

For those of you wondering, yes, I'll be launching my own non-Bachelor Podcast in the near future.  I, too, have some kinks that need to be worked out first.  More to come on that, but first, enjoy Part 1 of Episode 1 and look out for Part 2 in the very near future.  Congrats, Lincee.  I'm proud of you.  

DP

5 comments:

  1. I've decided I won't be viewing BIP, but I am down with this podcast! I'm sure I won't miss the show, and will be far more entertained listening to your recaps. Listened this morning, and watching for part 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am watching it because it's one of my guilty pleasures. Didn't watch Bachelorette and didn't miss it. Enjoy listening to the podcasts, you and Lincee always make me laugh and I love your comments and insights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Microsoft office has a different version, and the entire version has the different setup file. Some of the version is Office 2013, Office 2016 and Office 365 etc. Go to www.office.com/setup and redeem your key. Office Com Setup is one of the most popular productivity programs around. If you have your product key handy, you don't even need a disc to start installing Office just visit office setup help. Norton is one of the most reliable antivirus providers in the market to download visit www.norton.com/setup. There are multiple manufacturers making printers for home and office use with varied range as printer series per the need and affordability of different customers. Printer Tech Support. It has become one of the most useful computer hardware devices that allow people to convert computer generated typescript into a physical printed document.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It gives us immense pleasure to introduce our self and our travel hub “GREEN KASHMIR TOUR AND TRAVELS”, one of the premier travel hubs in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
    Kashmir Tour Packages Kashmir Honeymoon Packages Cheapest Tour Packages for Kashmir

    ReplyDelete