Wednesday, April 28, 2010

TOP TEN LIST: Stuff Chicks Like

TOP TEN LIST: April 28th

Well, thank you for the votes and the suggestions over the past week. I received almost 600 emails. I consolidated those into the 75 suggestions above then picked the following 10 items based on what I believe I could get done AND write more than a few sentences about. I will, however, attempt to incorporate as many of the above suggestions into the next 4 weeks as I can incorporate. Feel free to post comments and emails. I'll need all of the encouragement I can get.
1. Build a Diaper Cake
2. Go Shopping at a Home Decor or Craft Store
3. Watch a Lifetime movie and eat a pint of ice cream
4. Spa Treatment (mani/pedi, waxing, facial)
5. Go to the Ballet
6. Take a scrapbooking class
7. Shop for candles
8. Take a hot bath with scented oils and read the latest People Magazine
9. Take a home and garden tour
10. Watch Oprah
Well, there it is. Again, all of the suggestions were brilliant in their own way, but these are the ones I believe I can get done in the next four weeks. I'll take the Top 4 vote getters and try and incorporate the rest. For instance, I might go to a home decor store in search of decorations for my diaper cake. You get the idea.
Now, the fun starts. Look for my first post on Tuesday of next week. Until then, I'll be channelling my inner Oprah.
DP

4 comments:

  1. Of course, I have to vote for the diaper cake!

    Followed by a hot bath and People Magazine...

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Mary's vote for a diaper cake. You must post pictures in different stages of the process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waxing and diaper cake are my two votes. Good luck DP, looking forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spa treatment is definitely my #1 vote!!

    ReplyDelete